1) These terms and conditions are binding on all guests and/or contractors.
They are available for inspection at the front desk and are listed on the back of the invoices so that they are sufficiently known to all parties.
2) All invoices are payable in cash, unless explicitly agreed otherwise, but in any case 30 days after manifestation. In case of non-payment, the hotel owner may charge 1% default interest per month by operation of law, without any notice of default. Failure to pay on the due date shall, moreover, by operation of law and without any reminder, in addition to the interest on arrears, a compensation of 10% with a minimum of 50,00 €. In accordance with Article 20.6 of the Mortgage Law, the hotel owner enjoys a privilege over the objects brought by the guest. This as security for the payment of his services and as compensation for any damages caused by the guest. This privilege is exercised through the lien on these goods.
3) Prior to the final invoice, the hotelier receives, as binding confirmation, interim payments. At the time of reservation, 30% of the estimated amount will be deposited. In addition, for parties, a second deposit of 60% is paid 1 month before the start. If the expected stay does not exceed 3 nights, the hotelier reserves the right to demand full payment in advance.
4) An estimate of the number of participants should be communicated to us 30 days before the event. The exact number of persons must be communicated to us in writing no later than 7 days before the start of the event. This number will be charged as a minimum guarantee if the actual number of guests turns out to be less than expected. With a 5% margin, you can notify us of any changed number of people up to 72 hours before the event.
5) In case of cancellation, the advances paid will accrue to the hotelier as compensation for administrative costs and lost profits. For cancellation less than 30 days before the event, 50% of the global estimated amount will be charged. If the cancellation is made at less than 72 hours before the event, the customer will be obliged to reimburse the full reservation value of the activity.
6) Reservations made by the customer, must be confirmed by him by mail or letter. Reservations made by individuals and confirmed by the hotel, but where the time of arrival is not specified, will be retained until 6 p.m. on the day of arrival. Options given by the hotel and not confirmed by the customer within 1 week will be cancelled in full.
7) Complaints or disputes due to guests are not admissible after their departure.
8) The hotelier is not responsible for the personal objects deposited in the rooms during the period of stay, except in cases provided by law (articles 952 to 1954 bis of the Civil Code). Valuable items such as money, jewelry, etc. … are beyond the responsibility of the hotelier unless they were expressly entrusted to the front desk and are the subject of a custody agreement. In no event shall the hotel owner be liable to the extent that the damage, destruction or larceny is due to :
* the guest or the person accompanying him,
is employed by him or visits him
* force majeure
* nature or defect of the item itself
The hotel owner is not liable for vehicles and what is in them. Nor is he liable for animals and the damage caused by them. Any complaints of loss or damage must be indicated in writing immediately upon discovery. Proof of loss or damage must be provided by the guest and/or contractor. After the guest’s departure, the hotelier has no liability. In case of legal dispute, only the Courts of the Bruges-Ostend judicial district have jurisdiction.
9) Royal Astrid NV accepts payments by VISA and MASTERCARD. If you choose to pay by credit card, the amount will be debited from your card immediately upon your confirmation of payment.